Make the most of your day in Amsterdam with this great combination: Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and the Rijksmuseum.
- A child ticket is valid for a child from 5 years up to and including 18 years.
- First you will visited Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, at the till there you will receive your tickets for the Rijksmuseum.
- You save up to 8 euros!
- At Madame Tussauds Amsterdam you can benefit from the Fast Track Entrance.
- At the Rijksmuseum you don’t have to stand the line at the till. However, it may be that there is a line at the entrance of the museum. This is because of the popularity of the attraction and the capacity.
- The Madame Tussauds tickets are valid for two months including the day of purchase. You start with Madame Tussauds.
- Your ticket for the Rijksmuseum is valid up to and including the 11th of November of 2014.
Open daily 9:00-17:00, the till closes at 4.30 p.m.
The tickets can be paid for by Credit Card, or via Ideal (internet banking) in the Netherlands.
|Child (5-18 years)