'Making of' school programme
Of course seeing and meeting your favourite stars, or having pictures taken with them as much as you like, is already fantastic in itself, but have you ever thought about HOW the stars are made? And how Madame Tussauds started out all those years ago? You will find out all about this during this special school programme!
What can you expect?
Madame Tussauds’ doors will open up a little earlier, especially for your class, when you will learn everything there is to know about ‘The making of’; your class will be given a detailed explanation about how a wax figure is made and about Madame Tussauds’ history in about 20 minutes.
And who better to tell you all about this than the woman who it all started with, Marie Tussaud herself? And it goes without saying that you will be able to go off and meet all your favourite stars afterwards too!
Do you want more information and/or book this special school programme with you school?
Please contact the Promoters:
Tel No: +31 (0)20 5221 010
Special school package
€ 10,50 per person
- Madame Tussauds entrance ticket
- Special explanation for your group about ‘The making of’ and Madame Tussauds’ history
- A small gift for the students
- The programme can be booked from Monday to Friday (with the exception of public holidays).Your school group can start at 09.30 am or 09.45 am.
- Payment should be made in advance or on invoice.