Promotional Voucher Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions 2014
The voucher entitles holder to one FREE ENTRY/CHILD ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult
CHECK OPENING DATES/TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE ATTRACTION WEBSITE
- If the holder of the voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the Attraction entrance to Madame Tussauds Blackpool then s/he may take with him/her ONE ADULT/CHILD who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your voucher; in order to use the voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance. The voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. The voucher has no cash value. The voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value.
- Voucher is valid until 31 December 2014. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates 25 December 2014 and any secondary ticketed or special events.
- This voucher is not valid on any combination tickets including The BIG Ticket.
- The voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time. The voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered.
- Adult is 16 and over at the attraction but must be accompanied with someone over 18 to enter the attractions.
- Entry is free to Under 3’s for Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. disabled, group ticket), pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, Annual Pass, online tickets, secondary ticketed event or concerts for Group/advance bookings.
- Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your voucher; in order to use the voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance
This is not a voucher