Top Blackpool Attractions
Map of Blackpool Attractions
The BIG Ticket
- Visit to all 7 top Blackpool Attractions (that's only £6.43 per visit!)
- Your ticket will last 3 months so you can visit at your conveience
- Makes a great gift for friends and family!
The Blackpool Tower Eye
- Encounter the sights, sounds & smells of Blackpool in the 4D Cinema!
- Then step in the lifts for your visit to The Blackpool Tower Eye
- Be met with uninterrupted views across Blackpool & beyond
- Step out on to the SkyWalk - it's like walking on air
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Delve into 1,000 years of Lancashire's histerically horrible murky past
- 10 live actor shows, 252 special effects and one exciting ride make up this unique experience
- Discover the torture instruments of forgotten times
- Enter the court room and be judged for your heinous crimes
- Be sentenced to death on Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom
The Blackpool Tower Circus
- Set beneath the 4 legs of The Blackpool Tower
- Starring UK's favourite Clowns – Mooky & Mr Boo
- A cast of talented actors and world-class Circus performers
- A 2 hour show not to be missed
Jungle Jim's Children's Indoor Play Area
- Have the playtime of your life in the UK’s ultimate indoor adventure playground
- Go on a quest to find the hidden treasure in the Lost City
- Ballpools, a sports area and plenty to explore for your tiny adventurers
- Huge four lane Glide Slide & The Black Slide
So many things to see and do in Blackpool
The public voted Blackpool the UK’s all time favourite seaside resort (Which? Holiday magazine, July 2010) – and with so many world class attractions it’s not hard to see why Blackpool came out on top.
Once you’ve visited Madame Tussauds Blackpool, there is plenty more to enjoy in the popular seaside town.
From the panoramic views in the amazing Blackpool Tower Eye experience to the glitz and glamour the world-renowned Blackpool Tower Ballroom, here’s our list of top places to visit in Blackpool.
Looking for places to stay in Blackpool? For a great selection of Visit Britain accredited hotels, guest houses, B&B's and self-catering apartments take a look here >> Stay Blackpool
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Come and take a whirl on this World famous dance floor
- Watch & listen to the organists playing the mighty Wurlitzer
- Relax in this magical setting and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea
- Feel the fantastic sprung dance floor
Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Star alongside your favourite TV hosts in Big Night In
- Meet Ant & Dec who will send you on your bush tucker trial
- Stroll down TVs most famous street and step inside the Rovers Return
- Join your music idols on stage: Lady Gaga, The Beatles & Michael Jackson!
SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Discover Europe's largest collection of Sharks at SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Hold a Crab and touch Starfish at the Interactive Rockpool!
- Talks and feeding demonstations throughout the day
- Discover endangered creatures living off Blackpool's shores
- Over 2,000 amazing creatures in 50 dazzling displays