We provide the tools and resources educators need to allow students to learn while interacting. This includes:
- Lesson plans (pre and post visit to the attraction)
- A range of suggestions and activities allowing educators to select topics and exercises best suited to their needs
- Six focus themes each available for two different age groups
- Educational scavenger hunts for the students to solve while visiting Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Comprehension strategies and community building activities such as:
- Analysis and decision making
- Chronological and critical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Reading Comprehension
Start the fun now by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 798-1681 to book groups of 15 or more.
Once your school booking is made you will receive a fun-packed educational resource full of activities for pre and post visit learning.
Choose one out of our four exciting themes for your school trip. Each theme is available for two different age groups and includes an interactive and educational scavenger hunt designed for teams of 2 to 4 students.
Discover the best theme for your trip