"I'm just a lucky slob from Ohio who happened to be in the right place at the right time''
- Gable is portrayed here as ‘Rhett Butler’ in Gone with the Wind (1939) alongside Vivien Leigh.
- As one of Hollywood’s classic leading men, his performance in this film earned him an Academy Award® nomination for Best Actor
- He started his career as an extra on a Hollywood set before he was cast in The Painted Desert (1931). Three years later, Gable went on to win his first Academy Award® for Best Actor in It Happened One Night (1934)
- Gable’s final film The Misfits (1961) was also Marilyn Monroe’s last on screen appearance
- Born Clark Gable on February 1, 1901 in Cadiz, OH
-Died November 16, 1960 in Los Angeles, CA
Book the Priority Access ticket online and SAVE 20%. You will enjoy the benefits of not having to stand in line on the day of your visit! Book Now!