If one wants to keep beautiful legs, one has to have them massaged by the looks of men
- German born actress and singer, Marlene Dietrich is recognized for her glamorous cabaret mystique.
- She is best known for her work with director Josef von Sternberg in her breakthrough role in The Blue Angel (1930) as ‘Lola-Lola’ singing “Falling in Love Again”
- Dietrich’s film career in Hollywood took off with her first picture in America, Morocco (1930), for which she was instantly recognized with an Academy Award® nomination. World War II interrupted her film work and, denouncing her nationality, she became an American citizen making over 500 appearances entertaining American troops overseas.
- Dietrich’s last on-camera film appearance was a small cameo role in Just a Gigolo (1979) starring musician David Bowie.
- Born Marie Magdalene Dietrich on December 27, 1901 in Berlin, Germany
-Died on May 6, 1992 in Paris, France
Buy Los Angeles Local tickets online, SAVE 50% and enjoy the added value of “no waiting in line” . Must show a valid photo ID as proof of residency at admission. Buy Now!