Madame Tussauds - Hollywood
Judy Garland as Dorothy
"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
- Judy Garland is portrayed here as the iconic Dorothy Gale from "The Wizard of Oz" (1939).
- Born Frances Ethel Gumm on June 10, 1922 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, Judy Garland changed her name after a popular '30s song "Judy" and film critic Robert Garland.
- One of the most loved movie stars of Hollywood's Golden Era, Judy Garland was trade marked by her deep, sultry voice in contrast to her small, petite presence (she was 4'11").
- Mother of Liza Minnelli, Lorna Luft, and Joey Luft.
- Died on June 22, 1969 in Chelsea, London, England, UK.