It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else
- Multi-talented actress and singer, Jennifer Lopez has appeared in numerous films including Selena (1997) for which she earned a Golden Globe® nomination, The Wedding Planner (2001), Maid in Manhattan (2002) and Monster-in-Law (2005).
- Her musical achievements make her one of the most influential Latin-Americans in pop music today
- Lopez’s marriage to husband Marc Anthony took place in June 2004 at a private ceremony at her Los Angeles mansion. Together the couple have two children, twins named Emme Maribel and Maximilian "Max" David, born on February 22, 2008
- At a White House benefit Lopez assisted in an illusion with magician David Copperfield where it appeared that he had sawed her into six pieces
- Born Jennifer Lynn Lopez on July 24, 1970 in the Bronx, New York, NY
Save 30% when you book your tickets online!
Enjoy a 30% discount when you purchase your tickets online in advance. Print your tickets at home and skip the line when you arrive with 'Fast Track' entry.
Buy tickets now and save!