Co-star alongside Cameron
Join Cameron on the set of her latest blockbuster film. Find her in the Big Night party area of Madame Tussauds and have a totally unique, thoroughly gorgeous photo taken with her.
The star of There’s Something About Mary and the voice of Shrek’s wife Fiona, Diaz is A-List through and through. With three Golden Globe nominations and now commanding over $20m a movie, her career has been truly glittering.
- 1972: Born in San Diego, California
- 1988: Signs to Elite Model Management
- 1994: Stars alongside Jim Carrey in The Mask
- 1997: Stars in My Best Friend’s Wedding
- 1998: Stars in There’s Something About Mary
- 1999: Stars in Being John Malkovich
- 2001: Stars in Charlie’s Angels
- 2001: Becomes voice of Princess Fiona in Shrek
- 2002: Stars in Gangs of New York
- 2005: Stars in In Her Shoes
- 2008: Stars in What Happens in Vegas