Make JLo blush at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
Only at Madame Tussauds can you grab JLo's most famous asset and make her blush! This is one of the many interactive elements that allow you to get up close to your favorite stars.
“J.Lo has always been one of our most popular figures.” said Rosita Chapman, General Manager of Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. “We decided to give her fans the opportunity to get up close to their heroine and practice their best pick up lines. She certainly has no shortage of suitors judging by the response!”
- Born on 24 July 1969 in The Bronx, New York.
- Her career took off from her “In Living Color” stint and reached new peaks with her portrayal of slain Latino singer Selena in 1997.
- Lopez worked with Janet Jackson in her videos and on her tours, and can be seen in the video for “That’s the Way Love Goes”.
- First actress to have a movie (The Wedding Planner (2001)) and a music album hit number one in the same week.
- Lopez has been married 3 times - most recently to singer Marc Anthony who she had twins with. She has also been engaged to actor Ben Affleck and dated Sean ‘P-Diddy’ Combs.