Show your best poker face and join Lady Gaga on stage!
One of the world’s most flamboyant and individual performers, Lady Gaga joins the A-List inside our On Stage room. As part of the biggest and most ambitious figure launch in MadameTussauds history each attraction unveiled a different portrayal of Lady Gaga on the very same day, totalling eight unique styles.
Las Vegas' style dons Lady Gaga's Mini Mouse – Off one shoulder black latex body suit with long straight hair topped off with “mini mouse” style buns. As seen at the BBC Radio 1 studios in London.
- Born Stefani Joanne Aneglina Germanotta in New York City to an Italian-American family
- Learned to play the piano at age 4 and writes her first piano ballad at age 13, performing at "open mic" nights at age 14
- Accepted early to NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts at the age of 17.
- Adopted stage name from the Queen song “Radio Ga Ga”.
- Since the release of her hit single, “Just Dance” in 2008,she has been nominated 192 times for awards around the world, winning 2 Grammy awards, an AMA, and 11 MTV VMA’s.
- Refers to her fans as “Little Monsters”, embraces and supports anyone viewed as “different” or “unaccepted”, and known as a fierce supporter of the LGBT community.
Photo Credit: Erik Kabik/RETNA