Pose with TV's desperate star!
Come snap a photo with one of our newest celebrities to be unveiled in wax, Eva Longoria. Eva is well-known for her role as Gabrielle Solis in TV's Desperate Housewives. Aside from her fame, she is an award winning philanthropist, notable for her work especially in the Latino community.
- 1975: Born Eva Jacqueline Longoria in Corpus Christi, Texas
- 1998: Graduates from Texas A&M University - Kingsville with a degree in kinesiology and wins the title of Miss Corpus Christi, USA
- 2000: Guest stars in her first television role in an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210
- 2001: Plays phsychotic Isabella Braña Williams in the popular American Soap Opera - The Young and the Restless until 2003
- 2004: Lands role as Gabrielle Solis in ABC hit series - Desperate Housewives
- 2005: Listed as #1 in Maxim's Hottest Female Stars
- 2006: Awarded an ALMA Award for entertainer of the year
- 2007: Marries French NBA star Tony Parker
- 2008: Opens resturant "Beso" in North Hollywood and Las Vegas, followed by her Nightclub "Eve" at City Center, Las Vegas
- 2009: Awarded "Philanthropist of the Year" award by the Hollywood Reporter for her charity work, especially within the Latino community