Merlin Annual Pass Information
Merlin Annual Pass
Enjoy 12 months’ entry to the UK’s top attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass plus take advantage of a whole host of Passholder Perks. There are two types of passes a Premium Annual Pass with no restrictions, and a Standard Annual Pass where restrictions do apply.
- The Alton Towers Resort
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- EDF Energy London Eye
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Madame Tussauds - London and Blackpool
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries - including Birmingham, Blackpool, Bray, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, London, Scarborough, Gweek, Hunstanton and Oban
- The Blackpool Tower - including The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, The Blackpool Tower Circus, The Blackpool Tower Eye and Jungle Jims
- The Dungeons - London, Edinburgh, York and Blackpool
- THORPE PARK
- Warwick Castle
Passholder Perks include:
- Up to 20% off dining and shopping in the attractions
- Early Ride time at the Alton Towers Resort
- Discounts with specially selected partners including Hard Rock Café
- Half price entry to International Merlin Entertainments Group attractions
Restrictions apply - please click here for more details.
For more information visit the Merlin Annual Pass website: www.merlinannualpass.co.uk
Merlin Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
You can also download an Annual Pass application form, if you wish to purchase your pass from our attraction: Download Application Form Here
An Individual Pass can be an adult or child.
There is a maximum of two Passholders over the age of 12 per Family Pass
^Choose Individual Pass when purchasing. The complimentary Carer Pass will be issued on arrival at the attraction together with appropriate documentation.
Prices are subject to change.
'''If you have any questions related to Merlin Annual Passes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you are collecting a family Merlin Annual Pass on behalf of a family member, you must bring passport photographs of each person with you.