Madame Tussauds + SEA LIFE London - Save 20%
Enjoy these two iconic attractions and save 20% when you book online!
Start your day off with a star-studded visit to Madame Tussauds, getting closer than ever before to the world's biggest stars and experiencing the interactive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie.
Afterwards visit the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, home to one of Europe’s largest collections of marine life. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures.
- Your tickets are valid for 30 days from your date selected to visit Madame Tussauds.
- Tickets musts be collected from Madame Tussauds London.
- For entry to Madame Tussauds London, children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged over 16. Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Different age restrictions may apply for other attractions - please confirm age restrictions with relevant attractions before your visit.
- Online discount is not available on tickets bought on the day of visit.
- To help us eliminate fraud, if the credit card holder is not attending on the day they will have to provide a signed letter giving permission for ticket collection, with the named party bringing photo ID. This letter will be retained by Madame Tussauds London.
How to get here...
Both attractions are located on the Jubilee Line and are in Zone 1: Baker Street for Madame Tussauds and Waterloo for the SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Click the image above to download a map!