Meet the "Fame" monster!
Access the Global Gaga Map & meet all 8 Gaga figures!
Visit Global Gaga Map to meet all 8 Lady Gaga figures!
One of the world’s most flamboyant and individual performers will join the A-list line up at Madame Tussauds this December as Lady Gaga takes to the stage in 8 of Madame Tussauds’ worldwide attractions, including 3 U.S. locations – Madame Tussauds New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood. All 8 Lady Gaga wax figures debuted on December 9, 2010 in the biggest and most ambitious figure launch in Madame Tussauds history with each attraction revealing a different portrayal of Lady Gaga on the very same day.
In keeping with its reputation as a legendary celebrity hot spot, Madame Tussauds has selected eight very distinct Lady Gaga styles, working with her favorite designers to ensure the looks are spot on.
The eight styles that will be revealed are:
• Lady in Lace – Alex Noble lace body stocking and Philip Tracey face mask topped off with Marie Antoinette style hairstyle. As seen at The Brit Awards 2010.
• Telephone – Phillip Tracey telephone hat paired with a black Armani coat, flared trousers and towering heels. As seen on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in March 2010.
• Harlequin – Black Marjan Pejoski Body suit with oversized black neck fuff and sleek, super straight platinum hair. As seen at Grand Intercontinental Hotel Seoul, South Korea.
• Kinky Boots – Short black Bruno Pieters leather body suit cut away to reveal black lace bra, quirky “disc” hat and thigh high black boots. As worn at the Hakkasan restaurant in London in April 2009.
• Mini Mouse – Off one shoulder black latex body suit with long straight hair topped off with “mini mouse” style buns. As seen at the BBC Radio 1 studios in London.
• Hair Hat – Gaga’s own blonde locks splayed out into a huge sunhat teamed with black see-through net dress. As seen at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
• Wired “wing” dress with lightning “eye” – Short black Orschel-Read strapless dress with wired, thigh high patent boots and black lightning stripe make up over one eye. As worn on the Wetten Dass..? gameshow in Germany in November 2009.
• Big Hair – Towering purple hair piece atop waist length platinum locks, with nude Maison Martin Margiela bodysuit, white blazer and huge platforms. As seen outside Phoenix Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark in July 2009.
Purchase our All Access Pass including 4D theatre admission through our website and save 15% automatically on your ticket purchases. You can even skip the queue! Click here to buy tickets!