Take an IQ test with the world’s favorite mad professor
The most recognized scientist in history and the man Time Magazine voted Person of the Century in 1999, Einstein is more than just the brains behind e=mc2. His achievements have surpassed those of Galileo, Newton and Darwin and his name has become synonymous with genius.
- March 14, 1879: Albert Einstein was born
- 1891: Received Masters Euclidean geometry, age 12
- 1894: Wrote The Investigation of the state of Aether in Magnetic Fields, age 15
- 1900: Graduated in physics from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich
- 1902: Found work as an examiner at the patent office in Berne
- 1905: Published his theory of relativity in Annalen der Physik
- 1906: Promoted to Technical Examiner Second Class at the Patent Office
- 1911: Became an Associate Professor at the University of Zurich
- 1912: Became a professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- 1919: The Theory of Relativity is described as "the greatest scientific discovery ever made"
- 1921: Awarded the Nobel Prize for physics
- 1955: Died in Princeton, New Jersey