Duchess of Cambridge
Don't miss the oppurtunity to get your photo with the newest member of the Royal Family, The Duchess of Cambridge. Kate Middleton stands alongside her husband Prince William in our Royal area.
Catherine is dressed in an exact copy of the Alexander McQueen floor-sweeping gown from the BAFTA Brits to Watch Awards. Catherine’s figure also sports a painstakingly accurate recreation of the stunning sapphire and diamond engagement ring once worn by the late Diana.
- 1982: Born on 9th January
- 1984: Moved to Amman in Jordan where her Father worked for two years
- 1986: Returned home to West Berkshire and started at St Andrews School
- 1995: Went on to Marlborough College in Wiltshire to study Chemistry, Biology and Art
- 2000: Left school and took a gap year to study at the British Institute in Florence
- 2002: Enrolled at the University of St Andrews and met Prince William whilst studying here
- 2004: Kate Middleton and Prince William are photographed at a Swiss Ski resort and publicly confirm they’re a couple.
- 2006: Kate becomes a buyer with clothing line Jigsaw and attends her first Royal Engagement at Williams’s graduation from the Royal Military Academy.
- 2007: Attends Prince William and Prince Harry’s “Concert for Diana”. Also goes on a private island getaway with The Prince.
- 2010: Prince William and Kate Middleton announce their engagement and plans to marry on April 29th 2011
- 2011: The couple exchange vows on April 29th and become Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- 2012: Kate’s figure is unveiled along side a new figure of Prince William at Madame Tussauds New York.
Online ticket offer: buy now and save 15%
Enjoy the Madame Tussauds glitz and glamour for less by booking your Madame Tussauds New York tickets online.
Find out more about our ticket offers!