Handsome, young and athletic; grandson of Queen Elizabeth and son of Charles and Diana, Prince William of Wales is second in the line of succession to the British throne. A gifted polo player and RAF pilot, he is undoubtedly one of the most popular members of the Royal Family.
Prince William can now be seen alongside his wife Kate Middleton, in our Gallery room.
- 1982: Born on 21st June
- 1995: Entered Eton College, where he studied Geography, Biology and History of Art
- 1997: Tragic death of his Mother Princess Diana
- 2001: Enrolled at the University of St Andrews
- 2006: Joined his Brother Prince Harry at the Royal Military Academy to train as an Army Officer
- 2008: Was appointed as a Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter
- 2010: It was announced Prince William was engaged to long term girlfriend Kate Middleton
- 2011: Married Kate Middleton on 29th April at Westminster Abbey. The couple became The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- 2012: A new figure of the Prince was unveiled alongside a figure of his wife Kate Middleton at Madame Tussauds London.
Save 20% when you book your tickets online!
Enjoy the Madame Tussauds glitz and glamour for less by booking your Madame Tussauds New York tickets online.
Find out more about our ticket offers!