Catch Leo if you can...
Since hitching a ride to international superstardom onboard Titanic, Leo DiCaprio’s star has continued to shine. With leading roles in films as diverse as Romeo and Juliet and The Departed he has become one of the most acclaimed actors of his generation.
A committed environmentalist, DiCaprio has received praise from environmental groups for opting to fly on commercial flights instead of chartering private jets, which use more fuel. He has also mentioned that he drives a hybrid car and that his house has solar panels.
- November 11, 1974: Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio was born
- 1991: First movie role in Critters III
- 1993: Appeared in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
- 1996: Starred in Romeo + Juliet
- 1997: Achieved international acclaim in Titanic
- 2002: Starred in Gangs of New York
- 2004: Won Golden Globe for The Aviator
- 2006: Starred in The Departed and Blood Diamond
- 2007: Created, produced and narrated the environmental documentary, The 11th Hour
- 2008: Stars in Revolutionary Road
- 2010: Starred in Inception
- 2013: Starred in The Wolf of Wall Street