Meet the Fame Monster
“It’s not just about the music. It’s about the performance, the attitude, the look; it’s everything. And, that is where I live as an artist and that is what I want to accomplish.”
Global icon, superstar, entertainer and multi-talented singer-songwriter, Lady Gaga is equally known for her wild, theatrical flair and statement outfits.
Madame Tussauds New York's Lady Gaga figure is styled wearing Gaga’s own blonde locks splayed out into a huge sunhat teamed with Olima black see-through net dress. As seen at the Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas in January 2010.
Madame Tussauds launched eight Lady Gaga wax figures on December 9, 2010. It is the biggest and most ambitious figure launch in Madame Tussauds history with each attraction revealing a different portrayal of Lady Gaga on the very same day.
- March 28 1986: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was born.
- 2005: Gaga drops out of New York University after her freshman year and starts working as a waitress, designing her own stage outfits.
- 2008: Lady Gaga makes her debut with the electro-pop single "Just Dance," landing at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100 list.
- 2009: Gaga makes the third artist in history to score three No. 1 hits off a debut album: "Just Dance," "Poker Face," and "LoveGame".
- 2010: Nominated for five Grammy awards, and won best dance recording and best electronic/dance album. Gaga also scores her fifth No. 1 hit for "Bad Romance." She set a record for being nominated for 13 trophies and winning eight at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Buy tickets through our website and receive 15% discount automatically on your ticket purchases. Click here to buy tickets!
Get a sneak peak at Lady Gaga's figure in the making!