Get Sexy Back with Justin
"I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world"
- Former 'N Sync front man, Justin Timberlake has since rocketed to stardom with his own music, film and television success.
- He has won six Grammy Awards® including Best Pop Vocal Album in 2003 for ‘Justified’. He has also won an Emmy Award®for his collaboration with Andy Samberg for outstanding original music and lyrics for Saturday Night Live's "D--- in a Box."
- His popularity and acting talent has allowed for his successful transition into Hollywood movies such as Alpha Dog (2006), Shrek the Third (2007) and The Love Guru (2008)
- He had the pleasure of being Ashton Kutcher's first victim on MTV’s Punk'D (2003)
- He also has his own charitable foundation. The Justin Timberlake Foundation promotes music education
- Timberlake has his own record company, JayTee Records. He has opened several restaurants in the U.S and in 2005 launched the William Rast clothing line
- The Foundation partnered with AMC beginning in 2002, when Timberlake made a live telephone appearance on MTV’s Total Request Live urging viewers to visit the AMC website and sign an online petition asking to Congress support music education.