About Madame Tussauds
What is Madame Tussauds?
The Ultimate Celebrity Experience!
It’s been over 250 years since the birth of Madame Tussaud and her legacy continues to deliver ‘Famous Fun’ to millions of visitors each year, through the breathtaking artistry of the wax figures and the interactive experiences that together feed the popular fascination with fame. Filled with exciting and interactive zones, Madame Tussauds combines glitz and glamour in amazing locations all over the world.
There are Madame Tussauds attractions around the globe, all reflecting the excitement, culture and people of their specific location: London, New York, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Washington DC, Berlin, Hollywood, Vienna, Sydney, Tokyo, Blackpool and Wuhan, with Beijing and San Francisco poised to open in 2014 and Orlando in early 2015.
Why work with us?
- No. 1 wax brand in the world.
- New figures are added to each of the attractions every year – there is always something new to do or see.
- Our choice of figures reflects who our visitors want to see, based on their feedback.
- Convenient city center attractions in North America’s top tourist destinations - near all modes of public transportation.
- Open 365 days a year with the exception of Hollywood, which is closed for the Oscars.
- Madame Tussauds extensive investment in marketing and PR creates added value for our clients.
- Attractive variable net pricing strategies and free sell bookings for FITs.
- Timed ticketing and discounted group rates for 15 or more visitors.
- Field trips, educational workshops and scavenger hunts available at all attractions.
- Pre-purchased bulk ticket sales allow for express entry – no waiting in line.
- FAM / Site Tours available for qualified travel industry partners.