Click below to download a PDF version of the copy.
Experience the glittering world of fame at Madame Tussauds for a day at the world’s best known wax attraction. Walk down the red carpet, strike a pose for paparazzi and mingle with movie stars in your own A-list party before getting on stage with your favorite pop star. Address the world alongside famous leaders and then challenge legendary athletes. There are four Madame Tussauds in the US and each has rolled out the red carpet for you: Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York and Washington DC, with San Francisco poised to open in summer 2014 and Orlando in early 2015. So, who do you want to meet?
Key Selling Points
- No. 1 wax brand in the world.
- New figures and interactive experiences are added every year - there's always something new to do or see!
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence with a rating of 4 stars.
- Our figures represent those people who have reached the top of their field or made a significant impact on the world.
- A creative team works on every figure; from sculpting in clay and molding in wax, to creating life-like skin tones with oil paint, and then to perfecting hairstyles and clothing.
- Over 375 measurements and photographs are taken of the celebrities to create incredibly life-like figures.
- It takes approximately four months and costs $300,000 to create each figure.
- The techniques used by the studio teams today were passed down by Madame Tussaud, who perfected her art by making the death masks of executed nobles during the French Revolution.
Marketing support materials available upon request. For promotional images, please contact email@example.com