Madame Tussauds Orlando - Spring 2015
- Location: International Drive, Orlando Florida
- Hours: Open 365 days a year at 10AM. Visit us online for updated closing times
- Visit Time: Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours
Roll out the red carpet! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment. We’re bringing our unique blend of glitz and glamour to Orlando! Get ready to photograph and pose with your favorite A-listers, challenge sports legends, hop on stage with international pop icons and Central Florida icons!
Key Selling Points
- 25,000-square-foot indoor attraction
- Themed rooms featuring a Red Carpet Arrival, A-List Party, History & Leaders, Modern Leaders, Sports, Music, Authentic History and more
- Make your own wax hand cast to create a 3-D mold as a souvenir
- Presentation video about the history of Madame Tussauds and how the wax figures are made
Connect With Us
Marketing support materials available upon request. For promotional images, please contact email@example.com
3 New Attractions Coming Soon to Orlando!
Year 2015 is set to be a very exciting time for Orlando as we open Madame Tussauds Orlando, The Orlando Eye, and SEA LIFE Orlando! All three attractions are scheduled to open in Spring 2015, in addition to numerous shopping and dining options in the exciting new i-Drive 360 development on Orlando’s famous International Drive, adding a whole new dimension to Orlando’s world-class entertainment options.
The Orlando Eye
The Orlando Eye, the tallest observation wheel on the North American East Coast, will provide breathtaking views of Central Florida in all directions within 30 fully enclosed, air-conditioned glass capsules. Guests can also experience an Eagle’s Eye view in our ultimate pre-flight 4D experience including a ground-breaking 3D film plus spectacular in-theatre effects including wind, scents, water and more!
SEA LIFE Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando offers a new wave of underwater adventures with diverse species from around the globe! Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colorful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel. SEA LIFE Orlando provides a fascinating interactive journey for all ages into the diversity of marine life while playing an active role in conservation efforts and inspiring others to lend their support.