The majority of our facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to our disabled guests. However one area, a themed ride known as the ‘Spirit of London’ which opened in 1993 is a continuously moving ride requiring some physical endeavour to board and disembark, and is therefore unfortunately not accessible due to health and safety considerations.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you pre-book in advance.
Our Customer Call Centre on 0871 894 3000* will be pleased to book you into a time slot and arrange tickets.
One helper is welcome without charge to our attraction. We require documentary proof of disability i.e.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A Blue or Orange badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
Hearing loops are available at the attraction for a deposit of £30.
Guide for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing
Wheelchairs are available on request but the number available is limited - there is no charge or deposit required. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. Our Customer Call Centre on 0871 894 3000* will be pleased to book you into a time slot and can advise you on any questions you may have regarding your visit to us.