Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. Easter Egg Hunt
Second Annual Madame Tussauds D.C. Easter Egg Hunt
UPDATE: Tickets are no longer available for purchase online. Tickets must be purchased at the door on the day of the event. Tickets are free for children (12 and under) and $12 for adults (13 and up).
Due to popular demand and in celebration of Easter, we will be hosting our 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt!
Join us for a fun and educational “eggs-ploration” through American History on Saturday, March 30th , 7:30am - 9:45am.
So, if you are unable to attend the White House Easter Egg Roll, then come along and meet all 44 US Presidents and hunt for goodies along the way!
Over 5,000 eggs will be hidden throughout our Presidents Gallery, containing a variety of goodies and prizes, look out for our ‘Golden Egg’ to win a personalized wax hand, Oval Office Photo or family V.I.P package.
Children 12 and under will receive complimentary admission and guests 13 and older will receive a discounted admission price of $12. Price of admission will include FULL access to Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.! All children must be accompanied by an adult and there is a maximum limit of 4 children for every 1 adult.
Easter baskets will be provided and there will be photo-op’s with live bunnies in our Oval Office, as well as furry friends and companions for you to meet!
Madame Tussauds Easter Egg Hunt Tips:
• Try to arrive between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
• There will be two separate lines, one for those who pre-purchased tickets and one for those who did not. The lines will be indicated by signs in the area.
• Those who have pre-purchased tickets will be allowed entry first.
• Walk-up tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis
• Please remember that no bags will be allowed in and that baskets will be provided.
See you there!
Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt Flyer