Daniel Craig as James Bond
Meet Bond, James Bond at Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
Have you ever dreamed of being a secret agent? What about meeting secret agent extraordinaire James Bond? For a limited time only, you can!
Just in time for the Boy Scouts Jamboree, Daniel Craig as James Bond is here!
Daniel Craig is decked out in full James Bond regalia, right down to the sleek tailored suit and slicked back hair.
Meet him now at Madame Tussauds D.C., before he jets off on another top secret mission.
- 1952: Character of James Bond is created by author Ian Fleming
- 1962: James Bond is first portrayed on film by Sean Connery
- 1968: Daniel Craig is born in England
- 2006: Craig portrays James Bond for the first time in Casino Royale
- 2008: Quantum of Solace, Craig's second portrayl of Bond, is released
- 2012: Daniel Craig portrays James Bond for a third time in Skyfall