Meet America's Famous Friend!
Jennifer Aniston, an American actress and philanthropist, is best known for her portrayl of "Rachel Green" on the long running sitcom Friends. The successful sitcom lead Aniston to many award wins, inluding an Emmy Award, a SAG Award, and a Golden Globe Award.
Aniston also has an incredibly successful film career, not just as an actress, but also as a producer and director.
- 1969: Jennifer Joanna Aniston was born in Los Angeles, California.
- 1990: Aniston secured her first television role.
- 1994: Jennifer began her 10 year stint on Friends.
- 2000: Aniston received her first Emmy nomination for the category of "Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series".
- 2010: Aniston released her perform, Jennifer Aniston, at Harrods in London.