Say hello to JLO
Jennifer Lynn Lopez popularly nicknamed J.Lo, is a trendsetter and a pop culture icon. She is an actress, singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer.
Forbes Magazine named Jennifer the richest person of Latin American descent in Hollywood. People Magazine named her the most influential Hispanic entertainer in America. Jennifer Lopez released 7 albums, not bad for "Jenny from the block".
- July 24, 1969: Born Jennifer Lynn Lopez
- 1995: Broke into the big screen in the drama My Family
- 1997: Lead role for Selena for which she was nominated for the Golden Globe, Best actress Award
- 2003: Launched a fashion line called JLO by Jennifer Lopez. She also lunched a line of successful perfumes
- 2004: Married Marc Anthony
- 2008: Had fraternal twins