Get serenaded by Sinatra at Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
He won 11 Grammys, broke countless records, and was one of the best-selling artists of all time. He was Frank Sinatra. Born Francis Albert Sinatra in Hoboken, New Jersey in 1915, Sinatra would go on to become a legendary musician, leaving an indeliable mark on music for years to come.
Now, you can meet this founding member of the Rat Pack at Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
- 1915: Frank Sinatra is born in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- 1935: Sinatra's career starts afer he joins a group called The Three Flashes.
- 1943: He signs with Columbia Records
- 1946: Sinatra releases his first studio album, The Voice of Frank Sinatra.
- 1963: He stars in one of his most well known films, The Manchurian Candidate.
- 1995: Frank Sinatra performs in front of a live audience for the last time.
- 1998: Frank Sinatra passes at the age of 82.