Make the most of your day in Amsterdam with this great combination: Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and the Rijksmuseum.
- A child ticket is valid for a child from 5 years up to and including 18 years.
- First you will visited Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, at the till there you will receive your tickets for the Rijksmuseum.
- You save up to 8 euros!
- At Madame Tussauds Amsterdam you can benefit from the Fast Track Entrance.
- At the Rijksmuseum you don’t have to stand the line at the till. However, it may be that there is a line at the entrance of the museum. This is because of the popularity of the attraction and the capacity.
- The Madame Tussauds tickets are valid for two months including the day of purchase. You will start with Madame Tussauds.
The tickets can be paid for by Credit Card, or via Ideal (internet banking) in the Netherlands.
|Child (5-18 years)