Madame Tussauds & The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Enjoy these two entertaining attractions from just £16 when you book online!
Start your day off with a star-studded visit to Madame Tussauds Blackpool, getting closer than ever before to Britain's best known celebrities and step into immersive interactive sets
Afterwards head over to The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, for a unique thrill-filled 60 minute journey through Lancashire's murky past. This immersive walkthrough expereience includes a full cast of brilliant actors, theatrical sets, special effects and 1 awesome ride.
- Booking is easy. Just choose the date you want to arrive - then stay as long as you like.
- Your tickets are valid for 90 days from your date selected to visit Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- Tickets musts be collected from Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- Discounted vouchers cannot be used when purchasing tickets online.
- To help us eliminate fraud, if the credit card holder is not attending on the day they will have to provide a signed letter giving permission for ticket collection, with the named party bringing photo ID. This letter will be retained by Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or young children (entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian).
||On the day price
|Group of 4*
Make your trip to Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Dungeon a special one with a drink in the Rovers Return bar. This online exclusive Premium Ticket includes entry to both attractions PLUS a drink at the bar!
|Group of 4*
*minimum 1 adult per group
How to get here...
Madame Tussauds Blackpool is located on Blackpool's promenade just outside the Central Pier tram stop. The Blackpool Tower Dungeon can be found at the bottom of The Blackpool Tower.
For further information on how to get here please click here>>