After successfully completing the 2014 London Marathon, Mo Farah sprinted into Madame Tussauds Blackpool in wax form.
You'll find two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Mo Farah in the Sporting Heroes Zone of the attraction joining the likes of Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton and Phil "The Power" Taylor.
- 2006 European Cross Country Championships 10,000m
- 2009 European Indoor Athletics Championships 3,000m
- 2010 European Athletics Championships 10,000m
- 2010 European Athletics Championships 5,000m
- 2011 European Athletics Indoor Championships 3,000m
- 2011 World Championships in Athletics 5,000m
- 2012 European Athletics Championships 5,000m
- 2012 Olympic Games 10,000m
- 2012 Olympic Games 5,000m
- 2013 World Championships in Athletics 10,000m
- 2013 World Championships in Athletics 5,000m
- 2013: Awarded a CBE
- 2014: Completed the London Marathon - finishing 8th but setting a new English national record