Go on tour with Gwen...
A staple on the music charts for over two decades, Gwen Stefani, mother of two with musician husband Gavin Rossdale, is the consummate singer and songwriter.
Since becoming the lead singer of No Doubt in 1986, she has long demonstrated her wide range of talents and in the process has become both an entertainment and fashion icon.
Gwen Stefani gained popularity as the lead singer of No Doubt with singles such as "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak" consistently topping radio charts.
Her solo career has also proved to be widely popular including the chart topping single "Hollaback Girl" in 2005.
Aside from music and motherhood, Gwen Stefani has also turned her passion for creativity into another business – fashion design. She has two fashion labels, L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers.
- 1969: Gwen Renée Stefani born in Anaheim, California, on October 3rd.
- 1986: Becomes lead vocalist of ska band "No Doubt".
- 1991: No Doubt signs to Interscope Records.
- 1995: No Doubt releases third album, 'Tragic Kingdom', which receives numerous Grammy Nominations with over 16 million records sold.
- 1996: Hit No Doubt single "Don't Speak", tops U.S. year-end airplay charts.
- 2001: No Doubt releases album 'Rock Steady', with singles "Hey Baby" and "Underneath it All" receiving Grammy Awards.
- 2002: Stefani receives Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" with Eve.
- 2004: Gwen Stefani releases first solo album 'Love. Angel. Music. Baby' with single "Hollaback Girl" becoming first U.S. digital download to sell more than one million copies.
- 2006: Releases second solo album 'The Sweet Escape'.
- 2010: Finishes tour in 2009 with No Doubt, and currently recording their latest album.