Step inside the octagon and join the UFC® legend
A master of mixed martial arts, Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell has transformed himself into a superstar athlete. He started training at the age of 12 and later became a household name in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC®). His star power has helped the UFC® become the world's fastest growing sports organization, bringing mixed martial arts to the mainstream of American sports.
This fearless fighter is famous for his seven fight win streak in which he was pitted against Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz, among other popular UFC® stars. He currently holds two UFC® records: most fights (22) and most K.O.'s/T.K.O.'s (10).
- Born December 17, 1969 in Santa Barbara, CA
- 1981: Begins studying Koei-Kan at age 12
- 1995: Graduates Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a B.A. in Business/Accounting
-Completed a Divison 1 wrestling career
- 1998: Trains in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Las Vegas, NV
-Defeats Noe Hernandez in UFC® debut
- 2002: Loses fight with Randy Couture
- 2004: Defeats Tito Ortiz in 2nd round TKO in Las Vegas
- 2005: Appears as coach of Team Liddell on "The Ultimate Fighter®" show, Spike TV
-Defeats Couture in 1st round knockout, and becomes light heavyweight champion
- 2006: Defeats Tito Ortiz in rematch by T.K.O. in 3rd round
- 2009: Inducted into the UFC® Hall of Fame
-Competed in season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars"