Leisure and Tourism - Key stages 4 & 5
The Leisure and Tourism teaching resource provides a comprehensive package which allows students to get the most out of their visits. This is an exciting resource to support the Leisure and Tourism curriculum for Key Stage 4 and 5.
This resource focuses on:
An introduction to leisure and tourism
- What is leisure?
- The leisure industry (key components)
- Factors influencing how leisure time is spent
- Market segmentation in action
- SWOT analysis for Madame Tussauds
Marketing and sales
- What is the marketing mix?
- Exploring the marketing mix for Madame Tussauds
- Understanding the costs of running a business
- Making a profit
- What is customer service?
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer service in action
- Devising customer service questionnaires
This resource is available free of charge and contains pre/post visit exercises that develops Madame Tussauds as a case study as a leading London tourist attraction.
Leisure and Tourism Pack for Teachers
Leisure and Tourism Pack for Pupils
Presentation Slides linked to the resources are available to download here:
Introduction to Leisure and Tourism Presentation Slides
Marketing and Sales Presentation Slides
Customer Service Presentation Slides
Book your school trip now!
To book your school visit or for more information, please call 0871 222 0177* and speak to one of our advisors who will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
For pricing and other added benefits you will receive, including free planning tickets and risk assessment forms, click here.
Please note this is for UK schools only.
*Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your providers access charge.