Booking Information - Madame Tussauds London
- For quicker entry to the attraction, please print your ticket confirmation and bring it with you. If you are unable to print your confirmation, simply note down the transaction number on your confirmation email OR show us the email on a mobile device, along with valid photo ID and the credit card that the booking was made with, upon arrival.
- Please arrive within your chosen half hour time slot with your: Printed confirmation or booking reference number and credit card that the booking was made with.
- If the credit card holder is not attending on the day, you will need a signed letter giving permission to collect the tickets with the named party bringing photo ID. This letter will be retained by Madame Tussauds London.
- Discounted vouchers cannot be used when purchasing tickets online.
- For entry to Madame Tussauds London, children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged over 16.
- Families with young children are advised that baby buggies are not allowed in Madame Tussauds. Therefore you will be advised to leave your buggy at our pushchair drop off point and use one of our baby carriers, subject to availability (suitable only for babies between 0 and 6 months). Please note that a £10 refundable deposit will be required.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- DISABLED ACCESS: For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you reserve a complimentary wheelchair space in advance via our Customer Call Centre on 0871 894 3000*. Click here to find out more about disabled access at Madame Tussauds London.