The media admissions policy for Madame Tussauds New York enables working media to become familiar with the attraction. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only, not including administrations, sales or retired personnel. We will consider requests as a professional courtesy on a case-by-case basis based upon the relevancy of each applicant's news outlet and market.
- A maximum of four (4) complimentary tickets for one (1) visit will be granted to qualifying personnel each year. The qualifying media representative must accompany his or her party to the attraction.
- All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received 1 week before requested visit date. Please email your request from your company email address along with one of the following: scanned media credential with name & title OR business card plus organization’s letterhead. Please also include the intended date of visit, number of tickets requested, phone number, email address and business address.*
- All media requests must be received 1 week before the intended visitation date. Black out dates may apply.
- The department is closed on weekends and holidays. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Once your request is received, please allow 2 business days for it to be processed. You will receive a phone call or email confirming your visit. Please contact us at (212) 512-9600 if you have not received a confirmation 2 business days after your request.
- Upon arrival at Madame Tussauds New York, news media may pick up their passes at the admissions counter. Tickets must be picked up on the day of intended visit by the requester. A photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc) must be shown in order to receive your tickets.
Employment will be verified on all requests to check for full-time status and position being news/editorial. Once verification has been made, an email confirmation will be sent to the requester.