Stylish, beautiful and savvy. It’s no wonder Elle Mcpherson is one of the world’s most admired and envied women. After being spotted by a modelling scout when she was eighteen, she rose to become one of the world’s most successful supermodels, gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated a record five times. She is currently the face of Revlon.
- March 29, 1964: Eleanor Nancy Gow was born
- 1981: Discovered while on holiday in Tasmania by Click model agency. Appeared on the cover of Elle for the first time
- 1986: Appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time
- 1994: Starred alongside Hugh Grant in Sirens
- 2000: Launched Intimates line of lingerie
- 2008: Becomes global brand spokesperson for Revlon