PLEASE NOTE: For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and in order to guarantee entry to our attraction you must book a space in advance via our call centre on 0871 894 3000*.
The majority of our facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to our disabled guests. However one area, a themed ride known as the “SPIRIT OF LONDON RIDE” which opened in 1993 is a continuously moving ride requiring the ability to walk unaided for up to 40 steps on a gradient of between 30 and 50 degrees. Therefore if a guest is unable to meet this criteria unfortunately the ride will not ne accessible due to health & Safety considerations.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you reserve a wheelchair space in advance.
Our Customer Call Centre on 0871 894 3000* will be pleased to book you into a time slot and arrange tickets.
One helper is welcome without charge to our attraction. We require documentary proof of disability i.e.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A Blue or Orange badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
Hearing loops are available at the attraction for a deposit of £30.
Guide for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing
Wheelchairs are available on request but the number available is limited - there is no charge or deposit required. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. Our Customer Call Centre on 0871 894 3000* will be pleased to book you into a time slot and can advise you on any questions you may have regarding your visit to us.
*Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your providers access charge