Visiting tips for families
We want to make sure your visit runs as smoothly as possible and have gathered everything you need to know, from push chair access to baby changing facilities on this page.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have any further questions, please call us on +44 (0) 871 894 3000* (9am to 5pm seven days a week, *calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
- There are baby changing facilities in the ‘World Stage’ area and after the ‘Spirit of London’ ride in the attraction.
- Unfortunately there are no facilities to heat baby food in the attraction.
- Baby buggies are not allowed in the attraction, but you can leave your buggy at our pushchair drop off point and use one of our baby carriers, suitable for babies 0-6 months. These are subject to availability & a £10 refundable deposit will be required. If you have your own baby carrier, we would be extremely grateful if you could bring it with you on the day of your visit.
Age and Height restrictions
- For entry to Madame Tussauds London, children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged over 16.
- SCREAM is recommended for individuals over the age of 12.
- To get on the Spirit of London ride visitors under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
Book your Online Family tickets and you’ll not only save £££s on the standard ticket price but you can also choose your preferred half hour slot throughout the day and enter through our Prioirty Access entrance. And there are great savings when you combine your visit to Madame Tussauds with other great London attractions, such as the London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium!
- A family ticket consists of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
- Adults are aged 16 or over and children aged 4 to 15 inclusive.
- Under 4's go free.
- Tickets to other London attractions are valid for 30 days from picking up at Madame Tussauds.
Find out more about family tickets here, including pricing.
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
Blue Peter Badge Holders
Blue Peter Badge Holders get in for free providing they attend with a full paying adult. The badge and photo card I.D must be brought along, to take advantage of this offer.