Visiting tips for families
We want to make sure your visit runs as smoothly as possible and have gathered everything you need to know, from push chair access to baby changing facilities on this page.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have any further questions, please call us on +44 (0) 871 894 3000* (9am to 5pm seven days a week, *Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your providers access charge).
- There are baby changing facilities in the ‘World Stage’ area and after the ‘Spirit of London’ ride in the attraction.
- Unfortunately there are no facilities to heat baby food in the attraction.
- Baby buggies are not allowed in the attraction, but you can leave your buggy at our pushchair drop off point. If you have a baby carrier, we would be extremely grateful if you could bring it with you on the day of your visit.
Age and Height restrictions
- For entry to Madame Tussauds London, children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged over 16.
- SCREAM is recommended for individuals over the age of 12.
- To get on the Spirit of London ride visitors under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
There are great savings when you combine your visit to Madame Tussauds with other great London attractions, such as the London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium!
- Adults are aged 16 or over and children aged 4 to 15 inclusive.
- Under 4's go free.
- Tickets to other London attractions are valid for 30 days from picking up at Madame Tussauds.
*Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your providers access charge.
Blue Peter Badge Holders
Blue Peter Badge Holders get in for free providing they attend with a full paying adult. The badge and photo card I.D must be brought along, to take advantage of this offer.