Online Saver Ticket: Save 30% OFF
- San Francisco’s brand new wax attraction, located at Fisherman's Wharf
- Meet local legends and celebrate those who have created the true spirit of San Francisco
- No ropes and barriers: we want you get close enough to hug your heroes and take the perfect selfie
||On the day price
|Adult (13+ years)
|Child (4-12 years)
- All are sales final. No exchanges or refunds once tickets are purchased.
- Tickets will be sent in a separate email. You do not need to print your tickets. Please note down your confirmation or show on a mobile device upon arrival at admissions.
- If the credit card holder is not attending on the day, you will need a signed letter giving permission to collect the tickets with the named party bringing ID.
- Tickets are valid at San Francisco location only.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over whilst on or in the vicinity of the attraction and shall remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Discounted vouchers cannot be used when purchasing tickets online.
Merlin Annual Pass Premium
Unlimited Admission to Top US Attractions for a Year
More family fun for less money...
Enjoy 12 months’ unlimited admission to 25+ top attractions across North America with a Merlin Annual Pass Premium. Attractions include:
- LEGOLAND® Theme Parks: California and Florida
- LEGOLAND Water Parks: California and Florida
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centers: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Toronto (Canada) and Westchester
- Madame Tussauds: Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando (Spring 2015), San Francisco and Washington DC
- SEA LIFE® Aquariums: Arizona, Carlsbad, Charlotte-Concord, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Michigan (Spring 2015), Minnesota, and Orlando (Spring 2015)
- The Dungeons: The San Francisco Dungeon
- The Orlando Eye (Spring 2015)
|Individual (3+ years)
You'll get tons of additional Passholder Perks, including:
- Up to 20% off on dining and shopping
- Admission to seasonal events
- Special offers and promotions exclusive to Passholders
- And many more!
Grab your friends and family and head to the all new Madame Tussauds San Francisco, for the utimate celebrity experience at Fisherman's Wharf.
To book call or email: 866-223-4240 or email@example.com
- Save 30% on our regular ticket price with our Groups offer
- Now open at Fisherman's Wharf!
- Experience the World Famous Madame Tussauds from London
- No ropes or barriers – you and your friends can get close to your favorite stars and take photos
|Adult (13+ years)
|Child (4-12 years)
Give your students an inspirational day out they’ll never forget
Madame Tussauds San Francisco combines the glitter and glamor of the world's most famous faces with an interactive educational experience.
Your students will get to go back to the era that shaped this city and meet the people involved - all in fully-immersive, interactive sets.
- Dedicated too-free schools booking line - our team are on-hand to answer your questions and help make your booking. Call us on 855 753 9999.
- Free teacher tickets - for every 20 students, 1 teacher goes free!
- A special school group discount - giving you great value for money.
To book your school trip, or for further information, please call us on 855 753 9999 (toll free number).
Locals Ticket: Bay Area Residents Save up to 50%!
This deal is exclusively for Bay Area Residents. Enjoy the benefits of the online saver with additional savings!
- Tickets $16.00 for Adults and $10.00 for Children.
- Ticket applies to those that live within Nine Bay Area Counties. Valid photo ID and proof of Bay Area residency required.
- Located at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- San Francisco’s brand new wax attraction, located at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Meet local legends and celebrate those who have created the true spirit of San Francisco.
- No ropes and barriers: We want you to get close enough to hug your heroes and take the perfect selfie.
- Your tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase.
Madame Tussauds + The San Francisco Dungeon
Save even more when you combine these two great attractions at Fisherman's wharf!
- The San Francisco Dungeon is NOT your usual visitor attraction! It is an exciting mix of 9 live actor shows, 200 years of history, 360° sets, 1 dark boat ride and authentic storytelling.
- Being scared has never been more fun. The unique take on history has made us one of Europe's best-loved visitor attractions.
- The shows are based on real San Francisco history and legends (minus the boring parts!). You’ll get up close and personal with sinister characters including Miss Piggott, the Wild West saloon owner, and the infamous crimper, Shanghai Kelly.
- The San Francisco Dungeon is scary fun for everyone, except very young guests and wimps! The recommended age is 10 years old and above.