Test your IQ with Albert Einstein at Madame Tussauds
Albert Einstein, one of the most well-known physicists of all time, was born in Ulm, Germany in 1879. Though he is most famous for his theory of relativity and E=MC2, his accomplishments in the field of physics are abundant. Thanks to those many accomplishments, Albert Enstein has become synonymous with the word "genius".
- 1879: Born in Ulm, Germany.
- 1900: Graduated in physics from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich.
- 1905: Published his paper on the theory of relativity.
- 1921: Received the Nobel Prize in Physics.
- 1940: Became a U.S. citizen.
- 1955: Died in Princeton, New Jersey at age 76.
- 1999: Was named Time magazine's person of the century.