Sit next to Hollywood's most famous Pretty Woman
Shooting to fame in Pretty Woman, model turned actress turned Academy Award winner Julia Roberts is one of Hollywood’s most bankable stars.
She has been named one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world a record 11 times by People magazine and was the first actress to grace the front cover of Vogue.
- 1967: Julia Fiona Roberts was born
- 1987: Landed a minor role in TV’s Crime Story
- 1988: Starred in Mystic Pizza
- 1989: Made her Hollywood breakthrough in Steel Magnolias
- 1990: Achieved international fame starring in Pretty Woman
- 1991: Starred in Sleeping With the Enemy
- 1999: Starred in Notting Hill
- 2001: Won Best Actress Oscar for Erin Brockovich. Starred in Ocean’s Eleven
- 2007: Starred in Charlie Wilson’s War
- 2010: Starred in Eat Pray Love