Are you ready to work with the biggest celebrities like Martin Garrix, Beyoncé and Johnny Depp?
Join the guest experience crew! We'd love to add as much diversity as possible to our team. Having knowledge from all kinds of different perspectives, we can bring our attraction to the next level!
You are committed to giving guests the best time at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam. You perform above and beyond, whether you are at the cash register, selling souvenirs or providing extra service. You like to make others enthusiastic and you are not afraid of a challenge. Your daily tasks will vary a lot; one day you work in the reception, the next day you are providing our guests with ice cold beverages, or you walk freely in the attraction to offer guests a V.I.P. experience.
What do you take with you?
* Socially you are strong and you have a pro-active mindset, you're not afraid to approach people;
* You are a commercial superstar! Your aim is to give guests the time of their lives while achieving your sales goals;
* You speak Dutch and English;
* You are at least 18 years old
* You are flexible in terms of working hours and -days (weekends, holidays and public holidays);
* You are stress proof!
* You are a real team player!
You get this in return!
* Amazing colleagues;
* A unique work location in the center of Amsterdam;
* Free entry to all Merlin attractions worldwide for you, family & friends;
* 25% discount on merchandise, hotels and accommodation at all Merlin attractions worldwide;
* Many career opportunities and training related to your position;
* Individual and team bonuses based on challenging targets;
* A 0-hour on-call contract for a minimum of 1 year with a starting salary of € 10.69 per hour at the age of 21 years or older;
* Partial travel allowance from 8km;
* Flexible working hours & schedules (between 8:30 AM and 10:00 PM)
Do you have a passion for the Leisure and Entertainment industry? Would you like to contribute to creating unforgettable memories for our guests? Then apply now through this link!