Visitor Information Coronavirus
Madame Tussauds Berlin is closed until 20.12.2020.
If you have already booked tickets for this period, please contact Gast.email@example.com, quoting your booking number and alternative date of visit.
The extension of the Lockdown Light will probably last until 20.12.2020, but I cannot book tickets until 06.01.2021. Why?
Even though we hope to be back soon it is not sure yet if we will be able to open again from 21.12.2020. As soon as we have news about this, we will reactivate the tickets for visits before 07.01.2021 and open our attraction accordingly. We will keep you informed via our website and our social media channels.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a mouth and nose mask during your visit
Please note: For the protection of our guests and staff we cannot make any exceptions - if you are not able to wear a mouth and nose protector, please postpone your visit!
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask for cashless payment
I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
- In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
Can I change my time window afterwards?
- Please make sure that the date and time are correct when you make your booking and be at the entrance at the time of the time window. Due to strict capacity management, we cannot guarantee later admission.
My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
- If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
- You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
- Furthermore, there are ticket machines in the entrance area where you can easily book tickets and pay with EC or credit card.
I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
- We have capacities for these tickets in every time slot. Just come to us at the entrance and we will inform you about your next free admission time.
I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
- These tickets are available in every time slot. Just come to our entrance and we will let you know your next available entrance time.
I am an annual ticket holder. When can I come to you?
- We have capacities for annual ticket holders in every time slot. Just come to our entrance and we will inform you of your next available entrance time.
Is my visiting time limited if time slot tickets are available?
- We work with a capacity management system and constantly monitor how many visitors are in the attraction at any one time. In this way, we ensure that sufficient distance between guests can be maintained at all times.
Does my child also have to wear a mask?
- Children up to the age of six years do not have to wear a mask at our attraction, as in shops, supermarkets, buses and trains.
Are there any restrictions for my visit?
- The well-being and health of our visitors and our employees is our highest priority, therefore the following areas/experiences are not available for the time being: Making a wax hand.