Visitor Information Coronavirus
Corona measurements at Madame Tussauds Berlin
Dear visitors, please read the following information carefully in advance so that you can enjoy your visit.
We realize that in the current situation, plans can change quickly - but everyone needs something magical to look forward to! You can buy our tickets with the good feeling that you can rebook them if something comes between your plans. Simply use our booking portal to rebook. This service is free of charge. You can change your booking up to 5 times.
Please note that we can currently only guarantee access with an online ticket or a time slot reservation (for annual tickets, pre-sale tickets or other)! If the time slots are already fully booked, you unfortunately no longer have the opportunity to buy a ticket on site.
Please book your ticket in advance or choose a free time slot for your visit.
The well-being and health of our visitors and employees has the highest priority. We therefore ask you to note the following:
From April 1st, 2022, all previously valid Corona measures will no longer apply.
However, for your own safety, we recommend wearing a medical face mask covering your mouth and nose.
We also advise that you continue to keep a minimum distance from other visitors, if possible.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 2m distance to other guests
- There is no obligation to wear a mask. However, we recommend wearing a medical face mask covering your mouth and nose
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We kindly ask for cashless payment
I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
- In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
- If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
- You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
- Furthermore, there are ticket machines in the entrance area where you can easily book tickets and pay with EC or credit card.
Is my visiting time limited if time slot tickets are available?
- We work with a capacity management system and constantly monitor how many visitors are in the attraction at any one time. In this way, we ensure that sufficient distance between guests can be maintained at all times.
Are there any restrictions for my visit?
- The well-being and health of our visitors and our employees is our highest priority, therefore the following areas/experiences are not available for the time being: Making a wax hand.