Ticket Terms & Conditions
The visitor attraction known as Madame Tussauds and situated at 1st Floor, 44 Regal Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi, (“the Attraction”) is owned by the Merlin Entertainments India PVT. LTD. All persons visiting the Attraction are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by acquiring one or more tickets to The Attraction (“Ticket” or “Tickets”) you confirm to Merlin that you accept these terms and conditions of use. Ticket holders are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Visitors”
1.1 Price Disclaimer: The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and Merlin Entertainments India private Limited may, at its discretion, revise the price offering without prior notification. No two offers can be clubbed together. However, Merlin in its sole discretion may allow certain offers to be clubbed.
1.2 Product Disclaimer: The management has put all efforts to keep all Figures and interactive operational, however it is possible that some of the figures or interactive may not be fully ready or operational at all times due to technical/repairs & maintenance/or any other issues beyond control. No refund, full or partial shall be entertained in any such scenario.
- One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion. Once Visitors have left the Attraction, they will need to purchase an additional Ticket to re-enter the Attraction
- All persons entering the Attraction must hold a valid Ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket on request may result in removal from the Attraction
- Where Ticket prices vary according to age, the following provisions apply:
- A person of 11 years or older is classed as an adult;
- A person aged 3 to 11 years is classed as a child. (Age proof to be provided on request)
- For children under 3 years no admission fee will be charged
- The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and the prices advertised are not guaranteed
- Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered and Tickets that Merlin reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered will not be honored. If lost, Tickets will not be replaced.
- Tickets will include entry to most, but not all, areas of the Attraction, Subject to availability and at Merlin’s discretion.
- From time to time, Merlin may issue Tickets under special promotions (“Promotional Tickets”) but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion
- Cancelation / Refund- All tickets purchased from any channels for Madame Tussauds are all sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis.
- Pre-Booked Tickets
- Pre-booked Tickets (included Priority Access Tickets (as defined below)) should be collected from the main entrance of the Attraction.
- Persons wishing to redeem pre-booked Tickets must be able to produce to the Attraction staff the following items:
- The booking reference issued when Tickets were booked;
- The credit card used to pay for the Tickets and, if the credit card holder is not attending on the day, you will need the credit card to be physically shown on which the booking has been made and a photo copy will be retained by Madame Tussauds New Delhi.
- Pre booked Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer.
Children below the age of 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Health and Safety
- Ticket holder enter the venue at their own risk. Madame Tussauds will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
- From time to time the Attraction staff may draw Visitors’ attention to certain health and safety procedures to which Visitors must adhere.
- Visitors’ Conduct
- Visitors are required to observe the following prohibitions while at the Attraction:
- No smoking and chewing Tabaco
- No pets or animals except for guide dogs and hearing dogs;
- No consumption of food or drink without the express permission of Merlin;
- No offensive weapons;
- No access to any area of the Attraction other than areas designated for access by Visitors;
- Any bags larger than 55cm x 35 cm will be not allowed inside the Attraction;
- Guests are liable for any alteration or damage, loss, theft, physical or otherwise, to Merlin’s property caused by their negligence, omission or non-compliance to any of the rules & regulations of the attraction.
- In the interests of safety, Visitors may be asked to submit to a search of their person or belongings and anyone refusing to submit or found to be in possession of materials believed by Merlin in to be dangerous or unsuitable will be denied entry or removed from the Attraction
- Visitors must keep their personal belongings with them at all times and Merlin accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the Attraction
- No unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise) or behavior likely to annoy or offend other Visitors or intimidate the Attraction staff;
- No use of illegal drugs or consumption of alcohol except in authorized places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003
- Merlin reserves to right to refuse entry to or expel from the Attraction any Visitor who fails to observe the prohibitions at condition 6.1 or whom Merlin considers likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of any other Visitor or member of staff.
- Merlin reserves the right to revoke entry to the attraction or expulsion from attraction without refund if a guest is found misusing or violating attraction policies/regulations, staff instructions or proving a threat for other guests.
From time to time Merlin or other authorized third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the Attraction and any images or recordings may feature Visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Merlin in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with Merlin and/or any authorized third party.
- Merlin’ Obligations
- Visitors are reminded that from time to time parts of the Attraction may be closed and certain wax figures may be removed for maintenance or for technical reasons. Tickets will not be refunded and no compensation will be paid in the event of such closures or removals.
- Merlin will use its reasonable endeavours to be open and operational during published opening hours but reserves the right to close the Attraction on any given day, whether for security or any other reason, without notice. In the event of such closure, any Tickets issued for use only on the day of closure will be exchanged or refunded by Merlin at the price paid for them but no further compensation will be paid.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by governed by the Jurisdiction of New Delhi, will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
- Merlin Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our Attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting our Attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our Attraction is available on the website.
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own risk