TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Madame Tussauds Ariana Grande Giveaway is open to US and international residents, excluding employees of Merlin Entertainments and their immediate families, agencies, and anyone else professionally connected to the competition.
- To participate in this competition, you must RT this https://twitter.com/TussaudsVegas/status/938136315509559299 tweet.
- No liability will be assumed for loss of entries during the application process.
- 3rd party, bulk and syndicate entries are not permitted.
- The competition closes on Sunday, December 10th, 2017 at 11.59 pm.
- The winner will be chosen on Monday, December 11th, 2017 and notified later that day. They must claim their prize by direct messaging the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Twitter account within 24 hours of receiving notification of their win.
PRIZES AND ODDS
- Grand Prize: One (1) first place winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the contest period. The Grand Prize Winner shall receive One (1) copy of Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman" on vinyl. The Grand Prize winner will also receive 4 complimentary tickets to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas (Retail value over $150). The prize does not include hotel or transportation to/from Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations.
- Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Income and other taxes (if any) are the responsibility of the Winners.
- Winner should allow thirty (30) days from acceptance for delivery of any prize. All prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The failure to accept any prize within thirty (30) days after notification shall result in the forfeiture of any prize awarded hereunder.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- The winner will be selected on or about Monday, December 11th, 2017, from among all eligible entries received by Sunday, December 10th, 2017. Winner will be selected at random. The final winner will be notified on Monday, December 11th, 2017 via Twitter direct message.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes.
- The prize is as stated above and is not transferrable and is non-refundable with no cash alternative.
- The prize does not include any substitutions or additional costs.
- Merlin Entertainment reserves the right to substitute the prize stated with that of an equal or greater value, if necessary.
- The event is subject to change.
- Merlin Entertainment reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any point for any reason.
- Merlin Entertainment reserves the right to use any media collected through entry to the competition for marketing or other purposes.
- The winner agrees to participate in a reasonable level of publicity.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- The promoter’s liability to the winner is limited (to the extent permitted by law) to the cash value of the chosen prize.
- Promoter: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, as part of Merlin Entertainments
IP ADDRESS INFORMATION
- Each time you access information then we record what you access and the IP address you use to access the data. An IP address is a unique identifier given to you by your Internet provider when you connect to the Internet. This may differ each time you connect or be permanently assigned depending on your arrangements. We use these addresses to track your movements, analyze broad trends such a geographical location and by such improve our quality of service. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may from time to time share information gathered in this way with our partners. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Merlin Entertainment is the sole owner of any information collected. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from that disclosed in this statement. Any imagery, video, or other type of content produced during the winner’s time in Las Vegas, enjoying any of the experiences provided by Merlin Entertainments, may be used by the social media and PR team for promotion of the activity.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants in connection with participating in the Contest or claiming or using any prize awarded in the Contest. By agreeing to enter the Contest, each participant is bound by these Rules and Regulations. Any decisions related to the Contest, the Rules and Regulations, the operation of the Contest, and the qualifications and eligibility of any participant are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and are final. Each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, and its subsidiaries, parent companies or other affiliated companies harmless from any and all damages, losses, claims, and liabilities arising out of his or her participation in the Contest or resulting from accepting or claiming any prize awarded hereunder. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, or otherwise cancel the Contest at any time for any reason.
Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Participation in the Contest constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each Winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, photographs, and any statements or remarks made about winning or participating in the Contest for advertising and promotional purposes (in any medium) without additional compensation. Participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may share any and all information collected through the Contest from time to time with their subsidiaries, parent companies, or other affiliated companies. Sponsor may verify that the Winners are qualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for any (i) lost, late, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any miscommunications, (ii) unsuccessful attempts to notify the Winners, (iii) unavailable or failed networks, servers, telephones, or other connections, or any interrupted, misrouted, or scrambled transmissions, (iv) failure of the Website, computer equipment, or software, (v) congestion on the Internet, or (vi) other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution.
RULES AND WINNERS LIST
To obtain a complete copy of the official Rules and Regulations or the names of the Winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Madame Tussauds, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 2001, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Please specify whether you want a copy of the Rules and Regulations or the names of the Winners.