Please see below terms and conditions for using your Sun Free tickets to visit Madame Tussauds London.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to residents in England, Wales, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
- Application for your two free tickets is by in-paper token collect (postal application) or via Sun Savers (online application) only.
- Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
- Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Madame Tussauds (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period. If you wish to change the date of your allocated booking an administration fee may be incurred.
- For detailed instructions on how to apply for your two free tickets, please see the in-paper or online ‘How to Book’ section which form part of these terms and conditions. You must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes or TEN differently numbered tokens from The Sun between Saturday, October 28 and Tuesday, November 14.
If your completed application is successful, you will receive a unique booking code via email which will allow you to select a specific date (within the period of Wednesday, November 8, 2017 – Saturday, March 31, 2018) on the Madame Tusasuds website.
- The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, November 27. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
- In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Your booking code will be emailed to you within 28 days of receipt of your application. Please email email@example.com for any general queries about ticket processing. For any issues specifically with booking your ticket online via Madame Tussauds or with your London Eye ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The Promoter and Madame Tussauds cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
- Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
- Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Madame Tussauds or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at Madame Tussauds. E-tickets can be shown via a mobile phone.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the attraction .
- The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
- Adults are aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. Children two years and under are admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Tickets are subject to Madame Tussaud’s terms and conditions (found at https://www.madametussauds.com/london/en/about/ticket-terms-conditions/). For information about the attraction, please visit https://www.madametussauds.com/london/en/
Tickets for the London Eye are also subject to terms and conditions (found at https://www.londoneye.com/policy-statements/terms-and-conditions/). For information about the attraction, please visit https://www.londoneye.com/
- Madame Tussauds reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
- The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.